These intelligent tilt tables have been designed & developed with medical professionals to meet requirements of syncope testing.
The Emergency Down Facility (EDF) allows the clinician to return the patient to horizontal immediately, for situations such as fainting or cardiac arrest.
The tables are available in either single or divided leg design, and will include a worktable, inclinometer, handgrips and harness set, all of which are easily fitted to the table and demonstrated in the user manual.
• Safe working load and lifting capacity of 225Kg (495lbs)
• Large mobile wheel design (LMWD) with central locking and steering facility
• Faster motors allow the table to tilt from 0-90° in 15 seconds
• Electric height and tilting operation with hand switch control
• Adjustable angle dual foot boards +15° to -30° (4 Positions)
• Height range of 47cm to 101cm
• Emergency Down Facility (EDF) allows the clinician to manually override the motor, to return the patient to horizontal in 2-3 seconds with gas assistance and support for patient safety Lowers to wheelchair height for ease of patient transfer Purpose made precision bearings on all pivot points
• Clearance beneath frame for mobile hoist
• Supplied with patient handgrips, worktable & set of harnesses
• Available in 15 vibrant colours as standard
Optional Accessories – Please add to your basket if you want this with your couch- All have price
6057 Battery Back-Up
6058 Hip|Leg Stabilisers (Pair)
6059 Adjustable Pommel Support
6007 Head Support Cushion
6062 Standard Harness Set
6063 Dual Leg Harness Set
6064 Pair Dual Knee Harnesses
6065 Standard Harness (Wide)
6066 Standard Harness (Narrow)