Goods no longer required:
- Please notify us within 14 days if you wish to return any items that we have supplied which you no longer require.
- All returns need to be authorised and a returns number needs to be generated.
- Should we received any items back without a returns number or returns authorisation, we will not be able to match this to your account and a credit will not be issued.
- All items being returned must be unopened, unused, undamaged and in it’s original packaging.
Please Note: In certain instances you might subject to restocking fee dependant on the item being returned. If it is a non-stock item, it is likely this will be returned directly to the manufacturer we would need to pass on the restocking fees imposed by them.
- If the product is presenting as faulty, please contact us immediately.
- We have a support department who can help you with any problems you may have. We can also direct you to technical support in the hopes to rectify the issue for you as quickly as possible.
- If initail trouble shooting does not rectify the problem we may have to arrange for this to be inspected by the manufacturer or one of their designated service centres.
- Once the item has been assessed we would then advise you if the items needs any repairs or replacements based on the issue and the warranty cover and period.
- We would always wait for your approval before carrying out any chargeable repairs.
- If necessary, in certain instances we can also arrange for a service engineer to visit your premises.
Please Note: Should a faulty return take place and upon inspection by the manufacturer or third part service centre it comes to light that the fault could have been rectified during the initial trouble shooting, there will be a charge of £30.00 + vat applied to the account for carriage and admin costs.